Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Halloween card 10

welcome to card 10 
in my 2013 Halloween card series!!!

woo hoo i feel like im on a roll 
10 cards down and i still have so many i want to 
make im thinking i will keep this series going to 
around the 1st or 2nd week of October
we shall see I bought so many cute 
things this year for 
this card series and i dont see the since in not 
using them right lol
well lets get to the nitty gritty and 
finish off this post with 
photos, a detail supply list 
and the video
I really hope you are enjoying this card series 
as much as I am enjoying making
these cards!!!
See you in the next post 
hugs Kimmie !!!


detailed supply list

MFT- 100 lb card stock in colors
(black licorice, orange fizz,steal blue and smooth white) 
doodle bug- halloween parade
crafters companion- copic/spectrum noir quality card stock 
spell binders- classic circles lg, and halloween scenes & shapes
paper smooches- halloweenies
memento - tuxedo black
versa fine - onyx black 
copic markers- list below
stickles- crystal

copic marker list
0
C1, C2, C3, C5, C7
E00, E37, E47, E50, E53, E57
V15,V17
YG03, YG11,YG25
YR00,YR02, YR04,YR07
RV32,RV34
Y17,Y21




1 comment:

  1. I just found you on you tube and wanted to say I loved all of your cards. I hope you do another series some day.

    ReplyDelete