Monday, September 16, 2013

card #1 in my 2013 halloween card series



Halloween card series 
 

I am so excited about this card series 
halloween is one of my most favorate hollidays 
I am not sure what i love more when it comes to 
card making halloween or chrismas!! 
so with out farther hesitation here are a couple of photo 
of my first card of the series 
and list of supplys used will fallow the photos 
:0) 


List of supply's i used 

stampin up- black and perfect plum card stock 
bo bunny- fright delight 6x6 patterned paper collection
stampendous  detail embossing powder- amethyst
spellbinders -nested bat and tombstone dies 
whipper snapper designs- tombstone grave yard stamp 
stickles- crystal 
martha stewart- creepy fence punch 
ribbon from the dollar bin at micheals 
copics markers used 
Y02 ,Y06
YG25, YG63, YG67
YR02, YR04
C03,C05, C07
V15 

Video 




No comments:

Post a Comment