Thursday, October 3, 2013

I want candy Halloween card

Hello October!!!
long time no card !!!
sorry i havent been around and posting 
i have had a plate full lately 
hubby has been keeping me busy to say the least 
and then on top of that i managed to catch my 
lil boys cold ( yuck ) 

i did make it into my craft room for a few minutes to make 
a card but didnt film it I just needed a little creative time with 
no cameras editing and such!!! 
i did how ever keep track of all the supplys used 
so here are the pictures and supply list 
i also did a card share on my youtube channel with a 
haul i'll post that below also :-) 
happy crafting 
see you in the next post 





supply list 
my favorite things- razzle berry & primitive white 100lb cardstock 
michael's 1.50 stamps ( owl and candy) 
spare parts- halloween icon brads 
copic markers 
amy r stamps- witch ful thinking 
american crafts - solid color twine 
mambi 6x6 pattern paper- boo ya 
memento ink- tuxedo black
pop dots 
atg 

Copic color list 
Y21, Y17
YG06,YG25
V15, V17
RV04, RV13

No comments:

Post a Comment