Friday, October 18, 2013

Thanks Giving card 1!

welcome welcome welcome!!!
wow what a week I have had 
I have been one busy busy girl and on top of 
that I have not been in the best of health :0( 
so after taking my medicine for a few days I am 
back in my craft room creating and it  feels sooo good 
to be home heheheh  
I really hate not having that little bit of me time 
specially when im sick !!

so i got a few cards knocked out 
yes I have been one happy stamper today 
lol 

so lets get to the good stuff lol
here is still photos and a detail supply list 
see you in the next post 
Kimmie 

Detailed supply list 

My Favorite things- primitive white card stock 
The beary scrap- mulbery paper 
( dark olive, cream, ginger brown, yellow and tan) 
Echo park- fall reflections 6x6 pattern paper 
spellbinders- classic ovals, floral ovals 
My favorite things- fringed perennial die 
offray- silver 1/2 inch satin ribbon 
Inkadinkado- harvest expressions stamp
Cindy echtinaw designs- accent labels stamp
Recollections-  silver rinestone brads 
distress embossing ink 
Martha Stewart- detail gold embossing powder
Versa fine- onyx black ink
Sticky stuff store- 1/2 dementionals

No comments:

Post a Comment