Monday, September 16, 2013

Card 3 in my 2013 Halloween card series

Welcome to card 3 
of my halloween card series 

with this card i wanted it to be a little more 
Halloween traditional! 
I just love the combination of orange and black!
it just screams halloween to me and with this 
beautiful witch stamp i found it just gives that 
vintage halloween feel to my card 
so here is the card and list of supplys 
thanks for looking!!
see you in the next post
Kimmie :0) 
List of supplys
inkadinkado - all hallows eve stamp 
bazzill - orange 12x12 card stock
stampin up - black card stock
authentique - enchanted 6x6 patterned paper collection
mask it- mask paper
may arts- two toned orange ribbon
ranger- distress ink in black soot
memory box- scary spider die
my favorite things - spider web
spellbinders- classic circles
sizzix- tim holtz elegant flourish die
copic- abs (air brush system)
copic - YR07 marker
stampendous- midnight black detail embossing powder
 martha stewart- spider boarder punch set  




No comments:

Post a Comment