Thursday, October 3, 2013

Halloween card 12

Welcome to card 12 
in my 2013 Halloween card series 

second card in one day 
woop woop 
I am on a roll and Im editing and bloggin 
i should pat my self on the back 
because with all of todays events and such I 
dont really know how i found the time :-) 
but i have to tell you being in my craft room 
and creating has me feeling oh sooooooo good!!!
in this card i used the cutest stamp 
and its a digi stamp 
i found this site full of the cutest images 
and couldnt help my self but to buy a hand full of them 
here is the link just incase you want to see for your self 

well its getting late here so i better wrap this 
post up !!
toodles till the next post 
hugs Kimmie 





Supply List 

my minds eye-  happy hauntings 6x6 pattern paper 
my favorite things- black licorice 100 lb cardstock 
simon says stamp- nina kraft 80 lb cardstock 
offray ribbon - light green 
Ek success- edge punch 
Ek success- corner rounder punch 
color box- chalk ink black 
versa fine- onyx black 
spare parts- Halloween icon brads
Mos digital stamps - zombified
spellbinders- labels 4 die
gamsol
finess colored pencil blender pen 
prisma colored pencils 
sticky stuff store - pop dots
( http://www.thestickystuffstore.com/ )

Prisma color pencil list 
black
warm gary 30% 
dark brown
sand bar brown
sienna brown 
yellowed orange 
cadmium orange hue 
moss green 

lime peel 

No comments:

Post a Comment