Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halloween card #13

welcome to the card 13 of my series 
this card completes my very first series on my 
you tube channel !!!
i feel soooo accomplished lol 
i want to say a special thanks to all my subscribers 
and readers for fallowing along this card 
series and i am sooo excited to be 
ready to start my new series 
on fall, veterans day and thanks giving!
Hopefully in the next couple of days that series will be off and running 
i want to jump into it head first just cause time is 
zooming by !!! 

sooooo here is a some photos of card 13 
and a full supply list !!! 

thanks sooooo much for all your supportive comment on 
my channel and blog 
i hope this series has inspired you 
to create so cute halloween cards of your own!!




Supply list 

pink hippo stamps- Frankenstein
versa fine- black onyx
my favorite things - smooth white 100 lb card stock 
prisma color pencils 
finesse color pencil blender pen 
echo park- chillings worth manor
tim holtz- rickety house
my favorite things- black licorice 100lb card stock  
martha stewart - creepy fence punch 
zing - florescent orange embossing powder 
3 large orange brads 
my minds eye - twine pack from the wicked collection 
tim holtz - movers and shapers bat die 
versa mark- water mark stamp pad 
sicky stuff- pop dots 
score tape 




No comments:

Post a Comment