Thursday, October 3, 2013

Halloween Card 11

Productive!!!
one word that describes my day :-) 
I was able to get into my craft room and get a few 
cards knocked out and delt with all 
my house work, family needs and tons of 
paper work 
i feel like wonder woman!!

sooooo i decited i was going threw whipper 
snapper designs stamps with drawl lol 
and i couldnt help my self this stamp needed to be 
used this card series !! 
and im running out of time to get cards posted 
i did order a few new stamps i want to use this 
series im hoping they get here befor 
the end of the week or i will have to put them to the 
side for next year :-( 


so with out more rambling 
here is a few photos, supply list and video!!
tata till next post 
hugs Kimmie 




Supply List 

whipper snapper designs- mummys buddy 
copic markers 
my favorite things- black licorice 
my minds eye- wicked 6x6 patterned paper collection, 
enamel dots and twine 
bazzil- olive card stock 
martha stewart- spider web around the page punch 
spellbinders- grave yard 
amy r stamps- witch ful thinking 
ek success punch 
memento- tuxedo black 
versa fine- onyx black 
sticky stuff- pop dots 
score tape
stazon- dove gray

Copic colors used 

E37, E47, E51, E53
W0,W1,W2
C3, C5
RV04, RV13
YG06,YG25


No comments:

Post a Comment